- 10 Ratings
Tour of a Working Farm in Poulsbo
Get an interactive look at a working farm on a guided tour that introduces you to all sorts of critters. See llamas and chickens feeding, pet a furry alpaca, and enjoy the fresh air.
What You Will Do
- Follow a professional on a tour of a working farm to see what the day-to-day life is like
- Explore 10 different pastures for an up-close look at farm animals, including llamas and chickens
- Pet the soft fur of the farm's two alpacas Ruby and Bianca, who enjoy meeting new people
- Hear informative stories about the farm's history and what makes it such a special place
- Hour and a half walking tour
Please do not wear open toe shoes.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 10 Ratings
Very informative, beautiful farm with lots of very cute alpacas.
Steve took us on the Farm tour. Not only did we get to meet the animals, we also learned a great deal about the Alpacas, dogs, Llama and the raising, breeding and farming of them. It was very interesting, educational, and fun! The on-site store has some lovely items for all ages as well. We were very impressed about how well the animals and property are taken care of.
Extremely informative! Had a great time hangin with the alpacas! -Laney n Wendy
We had a fun and informative visit. Learned about the Alpaca's here and around the world. How the farm works, the migrating shearers and enjoyed getting close enough to pet the Alpacas and see the many babies. Ended our visit in the store and saw various Alpaca products that were so soft and beautiful!