Please do not wear open toe shoes.
- 5 Ratings
Tour of a Working Farm in Poulsbo
Get an interactive look at a working farm on a guided tour that introduces you to all sorts of critters. See llamas and chickens feeding, pet a furry alpaca, and enjoy the fresh air.
What You Will Do
- Follow a professional on a tour of a working farm to see what the day-to-day life is like
- Explore 10 different pastures for an up-close look at farm animals, including llamas and chickens
- Pet the soft fur of the farm's two alpacas Ruby and Bianca, who enjoy meeting new people
- Hear informative stories about the farm's history and what makes it such a special place
- Hour and a half walking tour
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 5 Ratings
Extremely informative! Had a great time hangin with the alpacas! -Laney n Wendy
We had a fun and informative visit. Learned about the Alpaca's here and around the world. How the farm works, the migrating shearers and enjoyed getting close enough to pet the Alpacas and see the many babies. Ended our visit in the store and saw various Alpaca products that were so soft and beautiful!