Seattle Private Fishing Trip on Puget Sound
Book a private charter that fulfills all your fishing needs, then sit back and fish away the day. Get all the equipment and help you need to take home the perfect catch and enjoy it for dinner.
What You Will Do
- Take your fishing trip aboard a friendly, family-owned charter boat where you can breathe in the fresh air in style
- Fish in comfort and on your own time with bathrooms, heated cabins and a personalized schedule that works for you
- Take advantage of all the equipment you need already on board, including fishing rods, reels, lures and bait
- Cast away for salmon, lingcod or other local catches, then have your fish cleaned and bagged for you
- Catch sight of local wildlife, from birds to dolphins, as you cruise along over the dark-blue waters
- Clean and safe vessel
- All safety gear and CG licensed captains with friendly expert instruction
- All rods and reels, bait and tackle
- Free cleaning, filleting and bagging of fish
Your booking is for the deposit only; the remaining balance is due the day of the boat charter. Please bring lunch, camera, binoculars, sunscreen, sunglasses and warm clothes.
Cancellations, although rare are sometimes inevitable. Rescheduling is the best policy and we will work with you to the best of our ability to do so. If you must cancel, you are required to give us at least 15 days notice for a full deposit refund minus a $10 per person booking fee, which is non refundable. If you notify us between 4-14 days before the trip you will be charged a $50 per person cancellation fee. If we are able to rebook with other people we may waive the cancellation fee. If you give us less than 3 days notice, and/or do not show up you will be charged in full for the charter.
- 92 Ratings
Just didn't catch any Ling cod
It turned out to be a great day and Gary and Jim were great! It was at the very beginning of the season apparently so we didn't have much biting/catching. Their seasonal fishing calendar is a little off because we saw salmon fishing starting in June but Gary said it was still too early when we went at the beginning of July.
Our guide Len was very knowledgeable and a great captain. Had a great experience, will not hesitate to book again.
Excellent guide who worked overtime to make our trip enjoyable. While the action was a bit slow we did catch a couple of beauties and had a delightful morning on the water. Looking forward to doing it again.
My grandson was really excited to catch his first fish, the prime motivation for the trip, but for me and my friend it was less exciting that expected as we had to keep seated most of the time (out of the way) so that the skipper could keep a constant eye on other boaters and their lines. Skipper was very skilled and we were always summoned to grab the poles once a fish hit the line and was eventually landed but the rest of the time felt like we were in the way. Guess potential solutions could be a second crew member or finding a more secluded fishing area. So in summary, the trip was a great success from my young grandson's perspective but I would not likely book another expensive private fishing trip like this one unless it was a less crowded and more welcoming environment.
Service is good, boat is good and clean. However, no body tell me the salmon season will start from 16th of July when I made the booking.