Seattle Private Fishing Trip on Puget Sound
Book a private charter that fulfills all your fishing needs, then sit back and fish away the day. Get all the equipment and help you need to take home the perfect catch and enjoy it for dinner.
What You Will Do
- Take your fishing trip aboard a friendly, family-owned charter boat where you can breathe in the fresh air in style
- Fish in comfort and on your own time with bathrooms, heated cabins and a personalized schedule that works for you
- Take advantage of all the equipment you need already on board, including fishing rods, reels, lures and bait
- Cast away for salmon, lingcod or other local catches, then have your fish cleaned and bagged for you
- Catch sight of local wildlife, from birds to dolphins, as you cruise along over the dark-blue waters
- Clean and safe vessel
- All safety gear and CG licensed captains with friendly expert instruction
- All rods and reels, bait and tackle
- Free cleaning, filleting and bagging of fish
- No hard Alcohol, or Drugs allowed
- Smoking is restricted on the boats, some Captains do not allow.
- Your $50 booking ticket is for the deposit only; the remaining balance as stated on our website Allstarfishing.com is due the day of the fishing charter.
- Bring lunch, camera, binoculars, sunscreen, sunglasses and warm clothes.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 15 days in advance.
- 113 Ratings
Very knowledgeable captain and associate. Made the trip very enjoyable. Took care of all of our needs. Worked very hard to make sure we had the best chance to get fish. I already booked another trip!
Very enjoy time, caught lots of crabs, and salmon. The salmon we're not as big as I would have liked, but you have to get through the shorts to get a keeper sometimes.
Guide was awesome and got us in the fish. We hooked close to 30 fish and reeled 25 in. Only drawback- they were ALL Chinooks and we had to release them all. Great day even without taking meat home! Rod Pierce 3609848269
Just didn't catch any Ling cod
It turned out to be a great day and Gary and Jim were great! It was at the very beginning of the season apparently so we didn't have much biting/catching. Their seasonal fishing calendar is a little off because we saw salmon fishing starting in June but Gary said it was still too early when we went at the beginning of July.