Seattle Private Fishing Trip on Puget Sound
Book a private charter that fulfills all your fishing needs, then sit back and fish away the day. Get all the equipment and help you need to take home the perfect catch and enjoy it for dinner.
What You Will Do
- Take your fishing trip aboard a friendly, family-owned charter boat where you can breathe in the fresh air in style
- Fish in comfort and on your own time with bathrooms, heated cabins and a personalized schedule that works for you
- Take advantage of all the equipment you need already on board, including fishing rods, reels, lures and bait
- Cast away for salmon, lingcod or other local catches, then have your fish cleaned and bagged for you
- Catch sight of local wildlife, from birds to dolphins, as you cruise along over the dark-blue waters
- Clean and safe vessel
- All safety gear and CG licensed captains with friendly expert instruction
- All rods and reels, bait and tackle
- Free cleaning, filleting and bagging of fish
Your booking is for the deposit only; the remaining balance is due the day of the boat charter. Please bring lunch, camera, binoculars, sunscreen, sunglasses and warm clothes.
Cancellations, although rare are sometimes inevitable. Rescheduling is the best policy and we will work with you to the best of our ability to do so. If you must cancel, you are required to give us at least 15 days notice for a full deposit refund minus a $10 per person booking fee, which is non refundable. If you notify us between 4-14 days before the trip you will be charged a $50 per person cancellation fee. If we are able to rebook with other people we may waive the cancellation fee. If you give us less than 3 days notice, and/or do not show up you will be charged in full for the charter.
- 104 Ratings
Very enjoy time, caught lots of crabs, and salmon. The salmon we're not as big as I would have liked, but you have to get through the shorts to get a keeper sometimes.
Guide was awesome and got us in the fish. We hooked close to 30 fish and reeled 25 in. Only drawback- they were ALL Chinooks and we had to release them all. Great day even without taking meat home! Rod Pierce 3609848269
Just didn't catch any Ling cod
It turned out to be a great day and Gary and Jim were great! It was at the very beginning of the season apparently so we didn't have much biting/catching. Their seasonal fishing calendar is a little off because we saw salmon fishing starting in June but Gary said it was still too early when we went at the beginning of July.
Our guide Len was very knowledgeable and a great captain. Had a great experience, will not hesitate to book again.