Nature Hike in Olympic National Park Walk
Trek through lush meadows, some of the oldest forests in the United States and more. Take in scenic mountain vistas on an invigorating tour led by a certified naturalist in Olympic National Park.
What You Will Do
- Walk through the oldest forests in the United States, enjoy stunning mountain vistas and sightings with the region's unique wildlife—including elk, bears, mountain goats and more
- Hike by—and dip your toes in—the azure water of Lake Crescent, a magnificent lake carved out by a glacier, on your way to beautiful Marymere falls
- Take in and photograph stunning vistas of the waterfall, meadows lush with wildflowers and mountain landscapes
- Participate in a wide range of activities tailored to the season, including scenic hikes, snowshoeing treks, an adventurous drive up to Hurricane Ridge and a trip to Dungeness National Wildlife Refuge
- Learn the fascinating natural history and ecology of Olympic National Park from your naturalist guide
- Enjoy luxury round-trip transportation in a Mercedes Benz touring van or SUV
- Guided nature tour
- Fresh lunch served family style in scenic surroundings
- Use of reusable water bottles
Please bring weather-appropriate clothing, comfortable shoes, extra clothes, sunglasses and a camera. The tour runs rain or shine. Participants must be 6 or older to participate.
- 1 Rating