- 8 Ratings
Monday-Thursday Campsite Two Access in Vashon
Book a secluded campsite for the week to explore the great outdoors. Enjoy a beachside spot for a scenic experience as you escape from the city and breathe in the fresh air.
What You Will Do
- Head to King County's Maury Island Marine Park for a fun time outside partaking in your choice of activities
- Choose to explore the area your way: Hike the trails on foot or paddle over the water in a kayak
- Relax and unwind as you listen to the waves lapping against the shore and the birds chirping around you
- Explore the campsite to the fullest, uncovering why this beachfront property is so popular with outdoor enthusiasts
- Entry to campsite from Monday to Thursday
Campfires are prohibited anywhere in the park.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 8 Ratings
Great view, right on beach. Porta potty could be services more often.
LOVE these campsites! So easy to book online and such gorgeous sites. Thank you!!!!!
Beautiful, peaceful, accessible with a few key amenities that are available but out of sight. Lovely to sleep with the Sound lapping just below me and Madrona flowers falling on my tent in the breeze.