Link to Your Drink Tacoma Brewery Tour
Fill up on local history and brews with a fun-filled tour of Tacoma. Make your way to three breweries where you'll sample regional flavors and hear tantalizing tales of Tacoma's past.
What You Will Do
- Check out what delicious flavors Tacoma has to offer with a guided tour of three local breweries that define the city's historic beer scene
- Hear stories of Tacoma's interesting past involving beer and railroads
- Sample Tacoma's tastiest offerings as you enjoy either a pint or a flight at each brewery you visit
- Hop on and off the Link, the free light rail service, to see the city and immerse yourself in local culture
- Guided tour to three breweries
- Beer samples
Must be 21 years or older. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- 6 Ratings
My husband and I celebrated Father's Day with this Brewery Tour and it was certainly the highlight of our day. Our tour host was outstanding and very knowledgeable. We were able to sample a wide variety of beers and we learned more about beer and the brewing process than we ever could have imagined. We highly recommend this tour to anyone looking for a fun and light-heated activity! RI
The tour was as promised- a tour of some of Tacoma’s brewing history plus brews from the breweries that we visied. Paul, our guide was knowledgeable and pleasant; I will definitely look for their tours again!
Had a great time, the tour guide was awesome. I would highly recommend them for anyone interested in learning more about Tacoma history!
Chris is awesome!! Very personable and knowledgeable. My favourite tour guide! He made what could have been a boring night, fun, and informative. So cool!
Loved our guide and the tour that was put together for us. We had a private group tour of 4 breweries. Our guide was funny, smart and provided great background about the history of Tacoma as well as the history of the breweries. We are planning on taking another tour with them!