- 11 Ratings
Four-Hour Flounder Fishing Trip in Puget Sound
Set out on a fishing adventure where you're almost guaranteed to spend the day reeling in flounder! Relax as you spend four hours out on the water, dropping a line and waiting for the aggressive flounder to take a bite out of your bait.
What You Will Do
- Dip your bait into waters swarming with schools of flounder to bring home dinner for you and your family
- Catch sight of the local wildlife in the water and in the air, from eagles to dolphins
- All the equipment you need will be provided: fishing rods, reels, lures and bait—plus, your catch will be cleaned and bagged for you
- Cruise over the dark blue waters of the Puget Sound and enjoy the salty breeze as your fishing lines hang over the sides
- Stand on the deck of a comfy cruiser and look out over the sublime distances of the Pacific Ocean that reach to the horizon
- Clean and safe vessel
- All safety gear and licensed captains with friendly expert instruction
- All rods and reels, bait and tackle
- Free cleaning, filleting and bagging of fish
This booking is for the deposit, the remaining balance will be due the day of charter on the boat. If you pay remaining balance with cash, we will provide licenses at no additional charge. Guests should bring lunch, a camera, binoculars, sunscreen, sunglasses and warm clothes.
Cancellations, although rare, are sometimes inevitable. Rescheduling is the best policy, and we will work with you to the best of our ability to do so. If you must cancel you are required to give us at least 15 days notice for a full deposit refund minus a $10 per person booking fee which is non refundable. If you notify us between 4-14 days before the trip you will be charged a $50 per person cancellation fee. If you give us less than 3 days notice and or do not show up you will be charged in full for the charter. This is charged to credit card on file at time of reservation. 15 or more days = $10.00 per person booking fee, 4-14 days = $50.00 per person cancellation fee, 3 days or less = charged in full.
- 11 Ratings
The captain of the fishing excursion was very personable and knowledgeable! Since I have never fished the Washington waters I had a lot of questions to ask. He was very willing to answer my questions which I am sure he gets asked a million times! He showed us the different species of flounder and what to look for as far as what to keep and what to throw back. He made the trip an educational one as well as recreational. The vessel was clean and tidy which tells me he takes care of not only the clients but the equipment as well. He truly has the clients best interest and that is making the trip an enjoyable and memorable as well. I would highly recommend this company again to anyone who is seeking a great time of fishing! And I look forward to another fishing trip here in the future! Thanks guys for making my 50th birthday a most memorable one! See ya again! Take care and God Bless.
Len and Jim provided my fiend from out of state and myself an excellent fishing experience we definitely enjoyed cooking up the fresh crab and flounder that night. Looking forward to coming back for Ling Cod season
Captain was a great guy, and we caught lots of flounder, what else could you ask for!
Had a great time!! Nick was a fantastic guide. Highly recommend.
Super friendly and helpful. Made the trip special for my team!