4-Hour Flounder Fishing Trip on Puget Sound
Rally up your friends for a fishing adventure where you're almost guaranteed to spend the day reeling in flounder! Relax on the water, dropping a line and waiting for the aggressive flounder to take a bite of your bait.
What You Will Do
- Dip your bait into waters swarming with schools of flounder to bring home dinner for you and your family
- Catch sight of the local wildlife in the water and in the air, from eagles to dolphins
- All the equipment you need will be provided: fishing rods, reels, lures and bait—plus, your catch will be cleaned and bagged for you
- Cruise over the dark blue waters of the Puget Sound and enjoy the salty breeze as your fishing lines hang over the sides
- Stand on the deck of a comfy cruiser and look out over the sublime distances of the Pacific Ocean that reach to the horizon
- Four-hour fishing trip
- Clean and safe vessel
- All safety gear and licensed captains with friendly expert instruction
- All rods and reels, bait and tackle
- Free cleaning, filleting and bagging of fish
- No hard Alcohol, or Drugs allowed
- Smoking is restricted on the boats, some Captains do not allow.
- Your $50 booking ticket is for the deposit only; the remaining balance as stated on our website Allstarfishing.com is due the day of the fishing charter.
- Bring lunch, camera, binoculars, sunscreen, sunglasses and warm clothes.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 15 days in advance.
- 11 Ratings