Your booking tickets are for the deposit, the remaining balance depends on number of people in your party and will be due day of charter on the boat. Bring a lunch, camera, binoculars, sunscreen, sunglasses, and warm clothes.
- 10 Ratings
Custom Private Fishing Trip on Puget Sound
Reel in the big one on a private fishing charter that leaves the start time up to you. Get out on Puget Sound and start catching all sorts of fish — from cod to salmon, your skipper will make sure you're in the right spot for the best fish.
What You Will Do
- Take a trip aboard a friendly, family owned charter boat that will make sure you zip through the water
- Fish in comfort and on your own time with bathrooms, heated cabins, and a personalized schedule that is left up to you
- All the equipment you need will be provided, fishing rods, reels, lures, and bait – top quality to guarantee you the best chance at a huge catch
- Have your fish cleaned and bagged for you to take home a fresh seafood meal
- Clean and safe vessel
- All safety gear and CG licensed captains with friendly expert instruction
- All rods and reels, bait and tackle
- Free cleaning, filleting and bagging of fish
Cancellations, although rare are sometimes inevitable. Rescheduling is the best policy and we will work with you to the best of our ability to do so. If you must cancel, you are required to give us at least 15 days notice for a full deposit refund minus a $10 per person booking fee, which is non refundable. If you notify us between 4-14 days before the trip you will be charged a $50 per person cancellation fee. If we are able to rebook with other people we may waive the cancellation fee. If you give us less than 3 days notice, and/or do not show up you will be charged in full for the charter.
- 10 Ratings
Super fun fishing charter! Captain Nick was so knowledgeable and fun. He helped my 10 year old son catch his first fish, something he will never forget! We will definitely go fishing with them again.
We were very happy with our charter. It didn't hurt we had perfect weather. We had 6 guys on the boat and everyone caught at least 2 some even 4-5. Will definitely use them again.
You guys were great with my sons. They had a blast and even enjoyed checking crab pots.
Seals kept eating the fish on the line. Has nothing to do with capabilities of the captains. They did there best to deal with them. Everything else was fantastic.
The reason for 4 and it could be a 3 is not because of lack of knowledge of All Star Fishing or the experience but there was no upfront communication about farmed vs wild and size of fish to catch. This is misleading and frustrating as a consumer/customer of the service.
Wanted to learn about trolling for salmon in Puget Sound. Captain Nick helped a lot.