Custom Gin-making Class in Edmonds
Blend a spirit that suits your taste buds with a custom gin-making class in Edmonds. Craft a unique blend of citrus, spices and more, then sip on delicious cocktails as you learn about all things gin.
What You Will Do
- Get personalized assistance from an expert as you blend a spirit pleasing to your palette
- Create the perfect beverage using hints of citrus, floral notes and spices
- Sip on cocktails as you learn more about gin, from it's history and production to its styles and tastes
- Take home a bottle of gin made right from your recipe and reorder conveniently whenever you want more of your concoction
- Knowledge about Gin and distilling
- Bottle of your own Gin recipe
Please note that food is not provided. It is recommended that you bring your own snacks or eat at one of the nearby restaurants before your class. Catering options available for private or fully booked classes. Participants must be 21+ years old. However, location is child and pet-friendly. Please note that the event is usually between 2.5-4 hours in length.
No refunds. Please provide greater than seven days notice to reschedule. If rescheduling with less seven days notice, a $30 per person rescheduling fee will be charged.
- 9 Ratings
Kim and Bryan are fantastic. It was a relaxed, comfortable and yet educational evening. I would highly recommend this GINiology class!
This was a great way to learn the history of gin making, current gin making techniques, and having the opportunity to blend one's own gin with the many botanicals.
Overall great experience. The staff was amazing and so very accommodating and friendly. A couple things the group thought that could have made it even better, have some cleansing palate snacks between drinks and while creating the gin flavors; the slide show got a little long, real interesting information but lengthy
It was a totally fun evening! I highly recommend it.