Camano Island Zip Line Tour
Enjoy the beautiful forests of the Pacific Northwest on this adrenaline-pumping, fast-paced 2.5 hour zip line adventure. Learn about the area's nature, wildlife and rich history from your certified guide while you soar through the treetops.
What You Will Do
- Focus on the fun while a professionally certified guide handles all of the gear, clips and unclips your harnesses, and ensures your safety
- Experience the exhilarating rush of zooming down six zip lines that vary in length, including a line that stretches 660 feet and a line with a 54 foot final descent and constant velocity that takes you down smoothly
- Cross a log bridge and enjoy two short trail walks as you make your way to each line
- Discover the stunning forests of the Pacific Northwest, its vibrant nature, wildlife and history as you enjoy a zip line tour on Camano Island, an island only an hour's drive from downtown Seattle
- 2.5 hour guided zipline tour
- Certified guide
Guests must wear closed-toe shoes and should dress in layers. The weight range for this activity is 65-300 lbs. Guests 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age.