- 39 Ratings
Afternoon Fishing Trip on Puget Sound
Relax as you spend four hours fishing, with all the equipment you need, to take home the perfect catch. Enjoy the sights and sounds of this beautiful stretch of water, with native sea life from eagles to dolphins following you on your journey.
What You Will Do
- Fish in comfort with bathrooms and heated cabins, on a shorter charter that only lasts four hours
- Take your trip aboard a friendly, family owned charter boat
- All the equipment you need will be provided – fishing rods, reels, lures, and bait
- Have your fish clean and bagged for you take with you for a fresh seafood meal
- Catch sight of the local wildlife, from birds to dolphins
- Clean and safe vessel
- All safety gear and CG licensed captains with friendly expert instruction
- All rods and reels, bait and tackle
- Free cleaning, filleting and bagging of fish
Your booking was for the deposit, the remaining balance will be due day of charter on the boat. If you pay remaining balance with cash we will provide licenses at no additional charge. Bring a lunch, camera, binoculars, sunscreen, sunglasses, and warm clothes.
Cancellations, although rare are sometimes inevitable. Rescheduling is the best policy and we will work with you to the best of our ability to do so. If you must cancel, you are required to give us at least 15 days notice for a full deposit refund minus a $10 per person booking fee, which is non refundable. If you notify us between 4-14 days before the trip you will be charged a $50 per person cancellation fee. If we are able to rebook with other people we may waive the cancellation fee. If you give us less than 3 days notice, and/or do not show up you will be charged in full for the charter.
- 39 Ratings
Great service and fun captain. Will book again with All star fishing. Thanks guys!
No keeper fish