Discover the Hiram Chittenden Locks as your watch boats "lock through" and see local salmon and harbor seals. Head over to Gas Works, a one-of-a-kind iconic park with stunning views, and see the area's houseboat communities.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Make your way to the Hiram Chittenden Locks and learn what it means for boats to “lock through” as it watch it happen right before your eyes
- Look for baby salmon heading out to sea and adult salmon returning through the fish ladder
- Uncover the history of the locks, how they transformed Seattle and why they are so important to maintaining the levels of the lakes behind it
- Visit Gas Works Park, a former industrial site transformed into one of Seattle’s favorite and most iconic parks to celebrate the fourth of July
- Keep an eye out for sea planes landing/taking off and drive by Seattle’s houseboat communities along Lake Union to get a feel for this unique neighborhood
- Private tour
- Bottled water, coffee, and tea
Wear comfy shoes and appropriate weather gear as much of this tour is outside.
Kids 8+ are welcome.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year