Learn how glass fusing operates with an orientation to our classes and more. Check out the materials you can use during a workshop and meet the professionals you can work beside.
Duration:  30mins - 1hr
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy an introduction to the materials that are available for you to use while on site
- See the many different tools that can be used to help create the project of your choice
- Hang out with the professional instructors, learning how these classes can go and what you will get out of each one
- Orientation to glass fusing
- Orientation is designed to meet the prerequisite for a Workshop or Drop-in time, both separate registrations and fees
- Orientation does NOT include making a project. It is introduction to our materials, tools and types of projects you can make
- Please see more activities from this operator to find workshops or classes
- Must be 21+ to participate
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance
- Groups of 5 or more must cancel at least 5 days in advance to be eligible for a full refund
Oct 12, 2019
Kevin was really pleasant and knowledgeable. Our group had a great time!
Jun 9, 2019
So Much fun had a great time and Monique was a great asset to our class thanks alot
Apr 28, 2019
Attentive staff, friendly environment, incredible supplies!! Can’t wait to return!!
Meeting location:  12810 NE 178th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year