Check out Seattle's Ballard neighborhood one pedal at a time. Follow a professional as you bike around town taking in the sights.
Duration:  2hrs 15mins - 3hrs 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Uncover Seattle on a guided biking tour, led by an expert who is also a local
- See the Ballard neighborhood up close, weaving around its charming streets and local landmarks
- Check out main attractions, such as Myrtle Beach State Park, Ballard Locks, and much more
- Hear stories about the area’s rich history, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Guided bike tour
- Electric bicycle and helmet
Please wear comfortable clothes.
- A liability waiver needs to be signed
- Helmets are required for everyone
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  68 Madison St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year