- Head out on a six-hour All Star Charters Shared fishing trip, taking in the beautiful scenery of the Pacific Northwest
- Work with licensed professional captains with years of experience in our local waters
- Wildlife abounds in Puget Sound – you may see whales, sea lions, seals, and harbor porpoise on your Seattle or Everett fishing charter
- Enjoy a trip that’s friendly for all ages, from the most experienced angler to young children, we welcome everyone aboard
- Private six-hour fishing trip reserved for just your family or friends
- Top quality gear and equipment
- Free cleaning and bagging of your catch
- Fishing licenses available on the boat
- Your $50 ticket per person is a deposit only. Prices for your trip are listed on the All Star Fishing Charters website. The remaining balance of your fishing charter will be collected the day of the trip.
What to Bring:
- Food and Drink
- Warm Jacket
- Rain Gear
- Polarized Sunglasses
- …And please bring a good sense of humor. : )
- No Drugs or hard alcohol
- Smoking restricted on the boats, some captains do not allow
- The person booking the charter is responsible for payment in full on the day of the trip
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 15 days in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Custom Private Fishing Trip on Puget Sound
Reel in the big one on a private fishing charter that leaves the start time up to you. Get out on Puget Sound and start catching all sorts of fish — from cod to salmon, your skipper will make sure you're in the right spot for the best fish.