Set out on a guided tour through Seattle’s diverse neighborhoods, each boasting its unique style and social scene, as you delve into their rich histories and ride through the city’s most intriguing areas, crafting a mental map of this vibrant metropolis
- Discover several of the most interesting, unique and beautiful neighborhoods of Seattle
- Meander though the Volunteer Park neighborhood of Capitol Hill to see some of Seattle’s beautiful old Victorian style homes and the Pike/Pine neighborhood
- Visit the vibrant neighborhoods of Columbia City, Beacon Hill, and Georgetown, before making your way to the scenic beauty of West Seattle
- All beverages and snacks
- We will be on foot for at least part of this tour, so wear comfy shoes.
- Kids older than 8 are welcome, as are pets on leashes.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.