Round up the family and head downtown for a private walk to some of Seattle’s best (and hidden) kid-friendly locations.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Exercise your brain, your body, and your imagination while embarking on a family walking tour with your own private tour guide
- Discover Seattle’s hidden art, public fountains, historic landmarks, and contemporary sculptures.
- Find old and new treasures in places such as Pike Place Market, the metro transit tunnel, the Seattle Public Library and a bunch of interactive stops along the way
- Enjoy a quick-moving, fun-filled tour for both kids and parents alike!
- Private family tour
- This private tour was designed with young walkers in mind
- This easy walk covers only a couple of blocks at a time before stopping for more adventures
- We tour rain or shine - please come prepared for changing weather
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or exchanges.
Jul 25, 2019
I thought this was a great tour! It was very informative and had things for the kids as well as the adults. Our tour guide was awesome!
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year