Set off on a running tour through Seattle to feel the vibe of this inspiring city. Explore stadiums, China Town, local architecture, and the gardens of Pioneer Square during a 10k adventure.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Lace up your running shoes for a fun-filled tour through the heart of Seattle: Work up a sweat as you see the city
- Begin at the Sound, then jog through the International District and by Safeco and Century Link Stadiums
- Take in the art, architecture, and gardens found in Pioneer Square and the Central Business District as you race along
- Discover what makes Seattle unique as you visit iconic attractions and learn local lore
- 1.5-hour guided running tour
- Bottled water
10k run. Coat and bag check are available.
Must be physically fit to participate and know your physical limitations
Please cancel 48 hours prior to the start of the tour.
Meeting location:  80 Madison St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year