Fill up on local history and brews with a fun-filled tour of Tacoma. Make your way to three breweries where you'll sample regional flavors and hear tantalizing tales of Tacoma's past.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Check out what delicious flavors Tacoma has to offer with a guided tour of three local breweries that define the city’s historic beer scene
- Hear stories of Tacoma’s interesting past involving beer and railroads
- Sample Tacoma’s tastiest offerings as you enjoy either a pint or a flight at each brewery you visit
- Hop on and off the Link, the free light rail service, to see the city and immerse yourself in local culture
- Guided tour to three breweries
- Beer samples
Must be 21 years or older. Please wear comfortable shoes.
Nov 30, 2019
Chris was an amazing tour guide! He helped make sure the birthday celebration for my beer enthusiast brother and father was perfect in every way. Chris was sure to tell interesting facts as well as many great jokes. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour and would highly recommend this tour.
Nov 17, 2019
Our group had so much fun! We are all from the Tacoma area but still found the tour very interesting. Our guide, Anna, was very personable and did a terrific job!
Sep 15, 2019
We had a wonderful time with Chris. He was personable, knowledgeable and entertaining. We tasted some unique beers and had some fun pairings. Highly recommend taking this tour
Meeting location:  610 Pacific Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year