Join us on an Epic Bicycle Adventure experiencing the sights, sounds, and smells that make Seattle a gem of a city
- Embark on a liberating bicycle journey through Seattle, starting from the Waterfront and spanning hip neighborhoods to the Heart of Seattle at Pier 54
- Prepare for an epic 16-mile ride with stunning vistas, natural history insights, and photo opportunities along the way
- Rest and explore the area, including a captivating fish ladder, as our guides lead you through Ballard, Fremont, South Lake Union, Seattle Center, and Queen Anne on an interurban bicycle trail
- Encounter breathtaking views, historic bridges, a boat museum, and more, culminating in a scenic return through the Heart of Seattle
- Our guides will equip you, with your bicycle and helmet, before taking you on a three-hour tour of this wonderful city
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
- Rider Experience: Intermediate. Must be somewhat in shape as there are a few minor hills on this tour.
- Most of the the elevation gain is done early in the tour with a nice restroom/water break after the toughest section.
- Tipping your Bicycle Guide is encouraged and accepted.
- Must be at least 12-years-old and 5 feet tall.
If you cancel there is a $10 cancellation service fee, No cancellations taken within 24 hours. If you do give a 24 hour notice to cancel you may reschedule tour. NO SHOW on day of departure NO REFUND.