- Experience the Emerald City by bicycle and join us in the freedom of two wheels.
- Meet us on Seattle’s Waterfront, where we will get you ready for your epic ride.
- A three-hour 16 mile tour with amazing vistas, natural history, and photo opportunities.
- You will get a chance to rest and explore this amazing area and really cool fish ladder.
- Our guides navigate you through the hipster neighborhoods of Ballard, Fremont, South Lake Union, Seattle Center, and Queen Anne on an amazing interurban bicycle trail.
- You will experience breathtaking views, old railroad bridges, a boat museum, and so much more!
- We end our adventure biking through the Heart of Seattle on our way back to Pier 54.
Our guides will equip you, with your bicycle and helmet, before taking you on a three-hour tour of this wonderful city.
Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
Rider Experience: Intermediate. Must be somewhat in shape as there are a few minor hills on this tour. Most of the the elevation gain is done early in the tour with a nice restroom/water break after the toughest section.
Tipping your Bicycle Guide is encouraged and accepted.
Thank you and we looking forward to biking the Emerald City with you.
Must be at least 12-years-old and 5 feet tall.
If you cancel there is a $10 cancellation service fee, No cancellations taken within 24 hours. If you do give a 24 hour notice to cancel you may reschedule tour. NO SHOW on day of departure NO REFUND!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below