- Take a trip aboard a friendly, family owned charter boat that will make sure you zip through the water
- Fish in comfort and on your own time with bathrooms, heated cabins, and a personalized schedule that is left up to you
- All the equipment you need will be provided, fishing rods, reels, lures, and bait – top quality to guarantee you the best chance at a huge catch
- Have your fish cleaned and bagged for you to take home a fresh seafood meal
- Clean and safe vessel
- All safety gear and CG licensed captains with friendly expert instruction
- All rods and reels, bait and tackle
- Free cleaning, filleting and bagging of fish
Your booking tickets are for the deposit, the remaining balance depends on number of people in your party and will be due the day of the boat charter. Please bring a lunch, camera, binoculars, sunscreen, sunglasses and warm clothes.
Cancellations, although rare are sometimes inevitable. Rescheduling is the best policy. Operator will work with you to the best of our ability to do so. If you must cancel, you are required to provide at least 15 days notice for a full deposit refund minus a $10 per person booking fee, which is non-refundable. If you notify the operator between 4-14 days before the trip, you will be charged a $50 per person cancellation fee. If the operator is unable to rebook with other people the cancellation fee may be waived. If you give less than 3 days notice, and/or do not show up you will be charged in full for the charter.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below