Rally up your friends for a fishing adventure where you're almost guaranteed to spend the day reeling in flounder! Relax on the water, dropping a line and waiting for the aggressive flounder to take a bite of your bait.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Dip your bait into waters swarming with schools of flounder to bring home dinner for you and your family
- Catch sight of the local wildlife in the water and in the air, from eagles to dolphins
- All the equipment you need will be provided: fishing rods, reels, lures and bait—plus, your catch will be cleaned and bagged for you
- Cruise over the dark blue waters of the Puget Sound and enjoy the salty breeze as your fishing lines hang over the sides
- Stand on the deck of a comfy cruiser and look out over the sublime distances of the Pacific Ocean that reach to the horizon
- Four-hour fishing trip
- Clean and safe vessel
- All safety gear and licensed captains with friendly expert instruction
- All rods and reels, bait and tackle
- Free cleaning, filleting and bagging of fish
- Your $50 booking ticket is for the deposit only; the remaining balance as stated on our website Allstarfishing.com is due the day of the fishing charter.
- Bring lunch, camera, binoculars, sunscreen, sunglasses and warm clothes.
- No hard Alcohol, or Drugs allowed
- Smoking is restricted on the boats, some Captains do not allow.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 15 days in advance.
Nov 15, 2016
The captain of the fishing excursion was very personable and knowledgeable! Since I have never fished the Washington waters I had a lot of questions to ask. He was very willing to answer my questions which I am sure he gets asked a million times! He showed us the different species of flounder and what to look for as far as what to keep and what to throw back. He made the trip an educational one as well as recreational. The vessel was clean and tidy which tells me he takes care of not only the clients but the equipment as well. He truly has the clients best interest and that is making the trip an enjoyable and memorable as well. I would highly recommend this company again to anyone who is seeking a great time of fishing! And I look forward to another fishing trip here in the future! Thanks guys for making my 50th birthday a most memorable one! See ya again! Take care and God Bless.
Oct 31, 2016
Len and Jim provided my fiend from out of state and myself an excellent fishing experience we definitely enjoyed cooking up the fresh crab and flounder that night. Looking forward to coming back for Ling Cod season
Oct 11, 2016
Captain was a great guy, and we caught lots of flounder, what else could you ask for!
Meeting location:  7750 Seaview Ave NW
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year