- 2 Ratings
See five of Seattle's best attractions for one great price. Experience the city instead of rushing through it with a ticket book that saves you time and money while giving you access to some of the city's top attractions—including the Space Needle, Seattle Aquarium and more.
What You Will Do
- Experience Seattle at your own pace when you visit the city's top attractions and have plenty of time after to shop, dine and more
- Go all the way to the top of the famed Space Needle for sweeping views of Seattle, Puget Sound, Mount Rainier and beyond
- See playful sea otters, intelligent octopuses, moray eels and more, plus glimpse Washington’s native marine life in a 120,000 gallon tank exhibit at the Seattle Aquarium
- Tour Seattle Harbor, Elliott Bay and more of the waters surrounding the city, all set against the backdrop of Mount Rainier and the Cascade Mountains during the Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour
- Choose between admission to the Frank Gehry-Designed Museum of Pop Culture or Woodland Park Zoo
- Check out the Chihuly Garden and Glass or the Pacific Science Center
- Skip most ticket lines with your booklet and save 45% off the combined regular admission prices
- Admission to five Seattle area attractions
- Choice between two option tickets
- Savings of 45%
Passbooks are valid for nine consecutive days, starting with the first day of activation. CityPASS vouchers can be redeemed at the first attraction visited. Pass holders simply present their voucher and receive a CityPASS in return. Option tickets give you a choice of two attractions, though you don't need to choose until you go to either location.
- 2 Ratings
Great way to see several major attractions in Seattle at a good price. Most of the attractions are clustered in two locations, which is convenient. We liked the variety as well, ranging from natural to artistic to science.