Seal Swim at Miami Seaquarium
Interact with marine mammals at the Miami Seaquarium. Learn about the oceanarium's seals and their unique behaviors before jumping into the water alongside them for a swim.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a full day of incredible shows and exhibits throughout the oceanarium
- Put on a wetsuit, get an educational orientation and safety talk from a seal trainer, and share some playtime in the water with fun-loving harbor seals
- Opt in for a special experience swimming alongside seals in deep and shallow waters
- All-day access to shows and exhibits throughout the oceanarium
- Wetsuit and towel
- Educational orientation with skilled trainer
Bring a swimsuit. Jewelry is not permitted for the safety of the animals. Pregnant women and children under 5 may not participate. All participants who enter the water must be able to understand directions given in English or provide a translator who will also be participating with them in the water. Both participant and observer ticket holders must be 52" tall. Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observer or participant, and be accompanied at all times by a paying participant adult. One adult for every three kids under the age of 14 must be participating in the program.
Programs run rain or shine; instances of severe weather will be addressed on the day of the program. Cancellations 15-30 days prior will receive 50% refund; cancellations 8-14 days prior will receive 25% refund. Changing the date of your scheduled program within 8-30 days is subject to a $25 fee per person.