Seabreacher Shark Ride in San Diego
Ride a Mako Shark Seabreacher, a semi-submersible watercraft, to uncover an underwater world teeming with friendly sea creatures. Explore what's below the surface on board this unique ship.
What You Will Do
- Experience epic breaches, dives, side rolls and tight G-force turns as you cruise around above and below the water in a semi-submersible submarine
- Discover a unique underwater world without getting wet when you dive down into the San Diego Bay
- Jump up to 18 feet high for stunning views of San Diego's impressive skyline
- Tailor the experience to your taste with a friendly pilot, who makes the ride as wild or as mild as you want
- Fully-licensed captain and pilot
- Bottled water
- 10-minute shark ride in a semi-submersible watercraft
- Boat ride while you wait for your turn on the Seabreacher
Please wear comfortable clothes, bring a jacket or wind-breaker as it can get chilly on the bay. Activity takes place at the docks. Reservations are required. Each person will receive 10 minutes on the ride, though please allow up to an hour for the complete experience. The Marina offers private parking, but there are also street parking available across the street. You can take photos from the launch boat for a $10 fee. To make your check in faster and easier, please complete the liability waivers sent to your e-mail. Minors should be accompanied by parents or legal guardians. Participants should be 6 years old or older.
Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before start of activity.
- 35 Ratings
The Seabreacher enabled Anthony, a talented pilot to create a high quality roller coaster type experience in a fighter jet cockpit. The ride exceeds what I hope to get after waiting for hours to ride for a minute on amusement park roller coaster. Add in the aquatic element and transitions from submarine to catching serious air and landing hammerhead stalks and this is one of the epic experiences you can have.
What an exciting way to spend a Sunday morning in San Diego! The weather was glorious and the Sea Breacher was FAST! Thank you to the whole crew for a once in a lifetime experience!