Discover an impressive variety of fascinating marine life, and be dazzled by the dynamic and educational presentations. You can also help feed the flamingos, sharks, and other marine animals!
Duration:  1hr - 8hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Everything in the aquaria, from the fish and corals to the sand on the bottom of the exhibition tanks, originates from the seas surrounding the island of Curaçao
- Enjoy dolphin and sea lion shows, nurse shark feeding, and interaction with flamingos
- All-day access to the aquarium
- Including access to all presentations and feeding sessions
- We have natural habitats for all marine creatures without using sophisticated technical equipment
- Due to an open-water system all the aquaria are in immediate contact with the open sea
- Cancellation of a confirmed reservation can only be done up to 24 hours in advance
Feb 14, 2020
Le prix élevé pour peu de choses à voir. Le reste étant payant et très cher.
Jan 28, 2020
I love aquariums and this one is cute and earnest. It is also small and not as well kept as it might be. I gave the mediocre rating because it wasn't worth $20 US. This is a $10 or maybe a $12 aquarium but I have higher expectations of a place that charges $20.
Meeting location:  Z/N Bapor Kibrá
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year