- 1 Rating
Scuba Diving Certification in San Francisco
Dive into a new hobby with open water certification for scuba diving. Explore the depths of the sea, with all the info and training you need to comfortably tread below the waves.
What You Will Do
- Get scuba certified with the most trusted and widely recognized organization in the world, the NASE Worldwide and Padi Discover Scuba Diving
- Learn essential scuba-diving fundamentals from experienced professionals before you make your own journey deeper into an unexplored world of natural wonder
- Put your knowledge to the test with five pool dives that will further prepare you for the excitement of the open sea
- Demonstrate mastery of your newfound skills during four exhilarating open water dives that act as your final scuba certification test and mark the start of a lifetime of scuba diving fun
- Test out brand new diving equipment to get a feel of this underwater sport and ensure that your first scuba experience is safe and sanitary, before purchasing your own equipment
- Scuba course including an online course, classroom academics, pool instruction and four open water dives
- Final scuba certification test
- Use of new scuba gear
- Experienced instructors
Participants are required to swim 200 yards and tread water for 10 mins to become certified.
Participants must purchase or rent their own mask, snorkel, fins and boots. Please note that NASE Worldwide and Padi programs are performance based, which makes the duration of course dependent on the time it takes for you to demonstrate mastery of course skills. Participants will proceed through course as they demonstrate mastery of course skills. Anyone who is in good health, reasonably fit and comfortable in the water can earn a NASE Worldwide and Padi Open Water Diver certification. Weekday and weekday evening classes are available upon request. Refresher course to retake test are available for an additional $149.
Non-refundable except for medical reasons confirmed by a certified physician.
- 1 Rating