Tombstone/Old Tucson/Saguaro National Park Tour
See the town where the Wild West took place and the 1990's western film Tombstone took place. Explore the movie set of many of your favorite western classics at Old Tucson Studios.
What You Will Do
- Walk around the famed Old West town of Tombstone and see how the Wild West once was
- Witness a gunfight at the historic O.K. Corral and later, enjoy lunch in the area
- Get a chance to walk onto a movie set where over 400 television and movies were filmed at Old Tucson
- Obtain great photos of the Saguaro Cactus in its natural splendor at Saguaro National Park
- All admission & entrance fees
Please be in the lobby by instructed departure time and bring sunglasses, camera and dress accordingly to the season.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.