- Head out down the back roads of New Jersey on a trip to three wineries
- Start off at the Old York winery where you’ll sip fine vintages inside and outside, getting a chance to see all there is
- Take a break at Unionville for beautiful sights surrounded by nature and artisanal wines
- Visit Hopewell Valley Vineyard for a taste of little Italy
- End the day at Blue Moon Acres for excellent farm fresh cuisine
- Private tour guide
- Winery visits
- Picnic farm to table meal
Route can be customized. Free weekend parking at the start. Food and drink options, and restrooms at the start. Guides are equipped for basic first aid and bike mechanics. Emergency pick up is available, along with emergency food and water.
Full refund with 72 hour notice. Half refund within 48 hours. Weather related cancellations are determined at the start of the tour. Participants meet at the planned start time and place. If there is precipitation, complete credit will be offered for a future tour. A full tour is considered complete when half the mileage is complete. Half credit applied for tours that end due to weather only, before the half way mile.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Private Bike & Organic Farm Tour of Blue Moon Acres for Beginner Cyclists
Pedal through rolling farmlands on an invigorating, private bike tour through the scenic backroads of New Jersey. Head to one of the oldest organic farms in the state to learn about local produce and eat your fill of tasty treats.