See Fort Worth from hundreds of feet in the air with a flight aboard a vintage airplane. Look below at green landscapes dotted with buildings and landmarks while flying in a classic C-47.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Lift off on a 30-minute flight over downtown Fort Worth to see this Texas gem from high above
- Step aboard a vintage C-47, once used by the military thanks to its plentiful capacity and high-powered engine
- Check out local landmarks from your sky-high seat, including the Fort Worth Water Gardens and Texas Motor Speedway
- Cruise over Lake Arlington to see the sun sparkle off blue waters dotted with fishing boats
- 30-minute airplane flight
Oct 28, 2019
I’m still smiling and dreaming about the flight. The crew was amazing. Thank Y’all so much.
Oct 27, 2019
The entire experience was wonderful. Everyone was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The crew was very informed and helpful, giving us the history of the plane and the C47's roll in WWII. The flight was amazing, getting to be in a vintage craft, like that, truly makes you think what it must have been like for those who served in her. Thank you.
May 14, 2018
I flew on the Southern Cross with three of my friends. We all had a fantastic, fun time! We'll remember the experience for the rest of our lives. Thank you for keeping this flying museum in great shape!
Meeting location:  505 NW 38th St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year