All-Inclusive Whale Watching & Snorkeling Tour
Sail over warm turquoise waves on your way to the Marietas Islands for hours of fun on the water. Encounter humpback whales, travel through caves and spot colorful fish on a tropical adventure.
What You Will Do
- See the wonder of humpback whales in Banderas Bay as they finish their annual migration trip to breed and give birth in this idyllic bay
- Marvel at these massive creatures as they show-off their curious nature and acrobatic skills
- Snorkel through caves and see colorful coral reefs, vibrant fish and other tropical life
- Enjoy a comfortable tour with fluffy cushions to lounge on and plenty of viewing room
- Explore a deep cave on a tour of the Marietas Islands, then fill up on gourmet sandwiches before kayaking, paddle boarding or just lounging around
- Feel the warm breeze as you sail on a 60 foot trimaran complete with music, dancing, hammocks and more
- Whale-watching tour
- Water activities, including kayaking and paddle boarding
- Life jackets
Please wear a bathing suit, a windbreaker, a hat and sunglasses. Please bring sunscreen, a towel and your camera.
100% refund for cancellations made at least 24-hours prior to departure.
- 5 Ratings