Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
- 20 Ratings
Hilton Head Kayaking and Fireworks Dolphin Tour
Paddle by Hilton Head on a two hour nature tour, spotting local marine life along the way! After you see local dolphins and salt marshes, you'll enjoy a fireworks show while you sit on the dock.
What You Will Do
- Take part in a 2 hour kayak nature tour before catching a fireworks display over the water
- Watch as local dolphins swim, flip, and play in the water right next to your kayak
- Ride through Broad Creek, weaving around the salt marsh channels
- See other local wildlife including mink, otter, and wading birds
- 2 hours kayak nature tour
- Fireworks display
- All gear and equipment including life vests
Tours are always weather permitting, so refunds will be given if tour is rained out.
- 20 Ratings
We loved our tour guide Joe - he made the tour very enjoyable. We did see dolphins and had a lot of fun. It was beautiful and laid back. The only disappointment we all had was I booked the kayak and firework tour. Well, our tour ended an hour before the fireworks. So - no fireworks while on a kayak. Very misleading in the title and unfair to consumers.
Robert was a great guide. We saw some Dolphins which was a treat but I think you over sold the part about the fireworks. I was expecting to see fireworks from my kayak but was told that it was illegal. Overall satisfied but would have liked to know that our sight line for the fireworks was from the docks that were a mile away.