- 44 Ratings
Hilton Head Kayaking and Fireworks Dolphin Tour
Paddle by Hilton Head on a two hour nature tour, spotting local marine life along the way! After you see local dolphins and salt marshes, you'll enjoy a fireworks show while you sit on the dock.
What You Will Do
- Take part in a 2 hour kayak nature tour before catching a fireworks display over the water
- Watch as local dolphins swim, flip, and play in the water right next to your kayak
- Ride through Broad Creek, weaving around the salt marsh channels
- See other local wildlife including mink, otter, and wading birds
- 2 hours kayak nature tour
- Fireworks display
- All gear and equipment including life vests
Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
Tours are always weather permitting, so refunds will be given if tour is rained out.
- 44 Ratings
Great experience and highly recommend! Mary was our group leader who is an excellent instructor and shares information about the island (history, wildlife, creek, etc.). Family trip - 9 and 12 year olds. Older daughter had her own kayak and did fine, younger daughter did a 2-man kayak with father. Easy to control the kayaks. Trip was great and then watched fireworks from their dock without all the congestion of others! Thank you for the trip and look forward to doing it again next year.
It was a great experience! Our equipment was good and our guide was super nice! It would have been VERY helpful to have improved communication about the route (where we were going and turning around). I had no sense of time and fighting a very strong current and wind made the trip a lot less enjoyable without understanding where we were headed!! Other than that it was great.
Was hoping for more of a "marsh" experience - this was more of an "open lake" experience with boaters on the water.