- 10 Ratings
Elegant Entertaining Cooking Class
Preparing the perfect winter meal takes time, dedication, and skill, all three things you'll learn with ease at this culinary class. During this session, you'll learn what to make for those cooler nights, which items are best for social gatherings, and how to present it to your guests.
What You Will Do
- Learn how to cook and present a social winter dinner
- Create hearty cold weather-friendly dishes including Curried Crab & Goat Cheese Souffle, Bourbon Espresso Tenderloin Steak, Savory Sweet Potato and Shiitake Gratin, Broccoli with Lemon-Chili Oil, and Chocolate Caramel Cranberry Nut Tart
- Work side by side with a top local chef
- Receive all recipes used in class to bring home for easy recreation
- Winter celebration dinner cooking class
- Recipes for all items prepared in class
- Water and coffee
- 10% discount on all purchases made the day of class
Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
Classes cancelled 7 days or less prior to scheduled date are non-refundable.
- 10 Ratings
Chef Darin was an absolute delight! Not only did I get to enjoy a delicious meal with a local legend, I also walked away with a bevy of new culinary tricks of the trade! I highly recommend this experience to local Savannians and tourists alike!