Create a delicious summer inspired dinner menu rich with local produce, during a hands on cooking class. This class will show you how to cook with fresh produce, and how to properly prepare these items for a fresh summer meal!
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Learn how to incorporate fresh produce from a farmer’s market into a summertime feast during a 3.5 hour cooking class
- Enjoy working side by side with a professional chef who will guide you in this hands on experience
- Create a lavish menu of fresh salad topped with garlic vinaigrette, and gnocchi made with corn and fresh herbs
- Reap the benefits of understanding the true importance of fresh produce in your summertime meals
- 3.5 hour cooking class with instructor
- Water and coffee
Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
Classes cancelled 7 days or less prior to scheduled date are non refundable.
Aug 26, 2019
I received this class as a gift and really wasn't sure what to expect. Chef Darin does a great job of mixing demonstrations with hands on skills and chooses delicious recipes that serve as a great reward at the end of class! In the week or so since my class, I must have used the phrase "Oh, another thing I learned in my cooking class was..." a few dozen times! I would definitely recommend Chef Darin's classes for both newbies and skilled cooks. I will be back!
Aug 25, 2019
As always such a fun evening creating a summer summer that was light and delicious. Chef Darin does a great job no matter what your skill level is in the kitchen. When in Savannah it is must for both visitors and locals.
Jun 15, 2019
Chef Darin does is the best of the best for cooking classes.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year