Discover the natural beauty of Daufuskie Island on a guided tour. See the sights from a ferry as you cruise over the water, then explore the island on foot for a closer look.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on an adventure to scenic Daufuskie Island on board a classic ferry
- Glide over the pristine waters and keep your eyes open to spot dolphins playing by your boat
- Hop off the boat and onto a bus to ride through the island streets, learning about local history
- Check out the legendary Bloody Point Lighthouse as you feel the breeze rippling through your hair
- Guided ferry and bus tour
- Island map
- Bottled water
Please wear comfortable shoes and seasonal clothing.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Oct 9, 2019
Great ferry ride with friendly staff. Great food and bar at Freeport Marina and great tour guide with lots of local knowledge and willingness to answer all questions. Thanks so much for an informative and pleasant day
Aug 15, 2019
Bathroom at check in at the marina was horrible, stinky and no toilet paper at morning checkin. Ride over was very hot, no bathroom, nor food and beverage as described in brochure. Tour guide was extremely knowledgeable, but we didn't go to all the places mentioned in the brochure. not sure I would recommend this company. The other ferry was a much shorter ride and was air-conditioned.
Aug 9, 2019
Ed the bus tour guide was awesome! The lady at the museum was very personable and knowledgeable. The biggest disappointment was the ferry ride. It was supposed to be a guided tour, but neither there nor back did we hear one single word. Not one! Not even to say why they maybe weren't giving u.s the "guided" boat ride. Very disappointing. And on the way back, they did not have the engine hatch closed and it was EXTREMELY noisy to the point of being uncomfortable. Not as advertised at all.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year