Explore Savannah's charm while soaking up the history, local libations, and delicious fare. Follow along with a native-born tour guide, who's full of interesting facts.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a food and drink-focused walking tour with a local expert by your side
- Spend an afternoon strolling around and stopping at places, including Madeira wine and Jazz’d Tapas Bar
- Try out the area’s well-known honey at Savannah Bee Company
- Learn the local history and culture while sampling some of the area’s famous libations and local fare
- Wander around the streets with a guide checking out local hotspots to eat and drink
- Ticket price includes the cost of food, drinks, and tips at planned spots
Guests must be 21+ and bring a photo ID. Wearing weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes is recommended.
Nov 10, 2019
Bonnie was spectacular! Our group throughly enjoyed our tour and Bonnie's knowledge of Savannah history was so engaging. We peppered her with questions and were not disappointed. You can tell that she loves history and sharing her love of her hometown with others. She also gives great restaurant recommendations. Sadly, we could only stay a few nights but when we return, we will sign up for another tour with Bonnie!
Sep 3, 2019
The tour was fantastic all around! We enjoyed all the stops - there was good variety and interesting history tied to each stop and all along the way.
Meeting location:  121 Barnard St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year