Uncover the secrets to making shrimp and grits with a delicious demonstration by a professional chef. Help prepare the grub, then enjoy a tasty meal later on.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tempt your senses with a fun and tasty cooking demonstration led by a professional chef
- Watch the chef prepare authentic shrimp and grits, getting the chance to help out in the process
- Hear stories from the chef about the history of the dish: Learn how it became such a staple in South Carolina
- Devour plenty of food after the demo and leave the class with a recipe packet to use at home
- Guided cooking demo
- Bottled water
- Recipes for all items prepared in class
Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance.
Oct 30, 2018
I really enjoyed the class lots of information and experience shared with the class and the food was really great. I have just one problem I don't live close enough to come once a week.
Apr 27, 2018
Everything about this interactive class was excellent. Chef Darin is knowledgeable, entertaining and thoughtful towards his audience and the volunteers who help prepare the various dishes. I learned so much, not just recipes and skills but some of the backstory /history of Low Country cooking. I highly recommend this positive and enjoyable learning experience.
Apr 28, 2017
Fabulous food and entertaining evening.
Meeting location:  2514 Abercorn St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year