Prepare for fall when you master this specialized menu full of flavorful treats. Enjoy a hands-on cooking class geared towards taking advantage of the best of autumn flavors.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Create delicious dishes during a culinary course full of spices and ingredients that evoke the fall season
- Work with a professional chef to learn tips and tricks that fill your meal with flavor
- Craft tasty plates, like cauliflower soup with apple, pork tenderloin made in a cranberry vinaigrette, and pear upside down cake
- Take home all the recipes you use to make them again for your friends and family
- Three and half hour guided cooking class
- Recipes for all items prepared in class
- Bottled water and coffee
Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.
Nov 7, 2016
We had a great time. The food was fantastic, we learned a lot, and enjoyed meeting some new people.
Oct 3, 2016
Chef Darin is an amazing teacher. He made it fun, exciting & was incredibly patient. The food was truly amazing!! A "must do" in Savannah!!
Nov 15, 2015
Great evening. Chef Darin is not only an accomplished chef, he is an accomplished teacher. This is my second class with Chef and with his hands on approach to learning, I feel more confident in the kitchen then ever before. I brought a friend with me this time and we can't wait to prepare an Autumnal celebration dinner for our spouses.
Meeting location:  2514 Abercorn St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year