Paddle away on a kayaking tour where you spot bottlenose dolphins, otters and minks. Head along the calm waters of Broad Creek to enjoy a relaxing ride and spot all sorts of local wildlife.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a relaxing two-hour kayaking tour along the shores of Hilton Head with an expert guide leading the way
- See a pair of friendly bottlenose dolphins named Blackbeard and Big Bob, who eat and play alongside your boat
- Keep your eyes open to spot a world of local marine life, including minks and otters
- Kayak in the calm waters of Broad Creek as the bright sun beats down and a cool breeze blows
- Kayaking tour
- All gear and equipment, including life vests
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
Oct 11, 2019
Great kayaking experience, guide was wonderful. A little disappointing that we didn’t see any dolphins up close. Maybe next time 😎
Oct 11, 2019
Very disappointing tour. Almost no wild life seen. I took this tour 7 YEARS Ago and we got the exact same tour word for word and no dolphins, no fish, the tour was 1.5 hours instead of 2. I could not recommend this to anyone.
Oct 2, 2019
Dave, the guide, spent more time talking about himself and his exploits than he did talking about the area wildlife and other important aspects of the area in which we were kayaking. Admittedly, a few of Dave’s stories involved prior encounters with the wildlife in the area. These stories were relevant and interesting. Far more numerous, however, were stories that were merely efforts at self-aggrandizement. The guide that my family & I had for our kayak tour with your company in 2018 was far superior.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year