Whip up some holiday-inspired cuisine with a cooking class all about a delicious Christmas brunch. Master the art of southern cooking and add some festive cheer to your kitchen.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Mix things up for the holidays with a fun cooking class that focuses on seasonal brunch treats
- Use Southern flavors to inspire your holiday cooking and learn which dishes to prepare beforehand so you spend less time in the kitchen
- Create a delicious menu of ambrosia compote, grits casserole and crepes drizzled with toffee sauce
- Work alongside an expert chef, who has years of experience and guides you every step of the way
- Guided cooking class
- Recipes for all items prepared in class
- Bottled water and coffee
- 10% discount on all purchases made the day of class
Please arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance.
Dec 15, 2015
I enjoyed every moment from the time we walked in and when we left. Chef Darin and his assistant was very friendly and made you feel at home. I learned how to measure flour the correct way and a different style of cooking.Just enjoyed myself more than I would have thought.
Dec 1, 2015
Chef Darin ' s class came highly recommended by local housing exports and definitely is on a must do for any visitor to Savannah. The class was thorough, fun and very informative. Tasting the fruits of our labor after class was the icing on the cake. Great recipes and ideas for future use. Thank you, Chef Darin.
Meeting location:  2514 Abercorn St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year