Learn the best mixing techniques to produce first grade scones, muffins, and biscuits for your next brunch. Not only will you gain a deep understanding as to what people look for in their brunch breads, but you'll also enjoy creating them and crafting your own mixing methods.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Understand different mixing techniques to produce scones, muffins, and biscuits for your next brunch or breakfast
- Learn how to make a variety of breakfast delights including Cherry Almond Scones and Danish Puff Pastry
- Get hands on training by a professional to develop methods that work for you
- Conquer making Cinnamon Rolls with ease
- Brunch and breakfast breads cooking class
- Recipes for all items prepared in class
- Water and coffee
Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
Classes cancelled 7 days or less prior to scheduled date are non-refundable.
Apr 26, 2016
Chef Darin's Kitchen Table on Abercorn Street in Savannah is a secret that needs to be told. I was with two of my daughters for the weekend and discovered a class on Breakfast and Brunch Breads! We had a great time baking and interacting with the class. To my amazement old dogs CAN learn new baking tricks and I can't wait to try them. Chef Darin explains the science in baking and the do's and don'ts when it comes to yeast,MEASURING flour ( who knew) etc. Can't wait for another class!!! Do yourself a favor and check out Chef Darin's Kitchen Table in Savannah.
Meeting location:  2514 Abercorn St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year