Our Drag Queens werk to give you the night of your life! If you're interested in fabulous cocktails and fierce looks, this is the tour for you. Grab your crew and join us for a night you'll never forget!
Duration:  2hrs - 3hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- This is a one of a kind Drag Pub Crawl! Are you ready? Yes, Queen!
- Experience the fabulous side of life on this unique and outrageously fun drag queen guided pub crawl. Visit some of Savannah’s best bars and clubs, enjoy dancing and sing-a-longs, and spend the night in the company of a world-class drag queen. Yes, Queen!
- This tour is for anyone who wants to have an absolutely FABULOUS time! Allow one of Savannah’s most extraordinary Drag Queens to lead you around to several of the city’s most interesting and exciting pubs.
- Enjoy laughter and entertainment with your besties attending an experience like no other. Are you ready to party? Yes, Queen!
- A fabulous evening with a world-class Drag Queen!
- Dancing, partying and a cabaret show that blows your mind
- This tour is a celebration and a party. It is not a quiet tour that takes you from bar to bar sipping on specialty beer. Nope, not this one. This is a throwdown. Capeesh?
- Due to Covid-19 masks are required at most establishments
- All guests must be 21 years or older
- Tours take place rain or shine! All sales are final.
Feb 24, 2021
I bought tickets for my daughter and I on her bachelorette trip. This was a disappointing experience.
Nov 14, 2020
First I’d like to start off saying, Marie is amazing! She is every bit of a queen and then some. She’s the only saving grace not leading me to leave just one star. She was very accommodating, informative, and just a party in herself!!!! Onward to the tea....We paid $130 for three tickets. I don’t feel this was justifiable considering the experience we had. We had to miss out on one stop because the bar was too full. I ordered three masks because it stated, they were required. We didn’t need them at all! Upon arriving to our last stop, Club One, we noticed the place was DEAD! Upon entering we were literally yelled at that we needed a mask, and if we didn’t have one, we could purchase one. I simply said, I bought three with the tickets. I was then yelled at, in front of everyone, the two were not one in the same and they owed me nothing, and without purchasing a mask, couldn’t enter. Ok, fine, no worries, we purchased them along with paying an additional $15 to see the show. I’m total, our group of three paid, $182 for the tour, Club One show, and masks. It was a total disappointment. Also, none of the bars we went to charged us, “special drink prices.” Nearly $200 for lies, a pub crawl that consisted of 2 bars and club one, and pure attitude. I’m sure receiving a refund is off the table, but just to let you all know, if you choose to take this tour, you’ll most likely be highly disappointed.
Oct 6, 2020
We had a great time just would have liked to had more details on what to expect as far as which clubs and what drink specials they were offering.
Meeting location:  117 Whitaker St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year