Kindle your passion for Italian cuisine when you learn the secrets of the peninsula's Mediterranean meals. Chop, slice and cook along with your expert guide who happens to be a professional chef.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend half the day whipping up classic Italian eats and breathing in the rich scents of this world-famous cuisine
- Work alongside a professional chef to master the proper technique for delicious dishes every time
- Make cooking fun with plenty of pleasing plates: salsa verde with goat cheese, flatbread topped with fennel and risotto made with cantaloupe
- 3.5 hour guided cooking class
- Recipes for all items prepared in class
- Water and coffee
Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.
Apr 13, 2016
Chef Darin is a personable, creative instructor who obviously loves what he does. This was my second class with him and I've learned several new techniques as well as why food reacts as it does, and I loved it!
Feb 8, 2016
The group from Kerry had a very good time. The plant manager is already talking about using this event for another team building exercise. Kudo's to you Darin, you were very entertaining and the group enjoyed the evening.
Feb 6, 2016
Everything was excellent. Thank you!
Meeting location:  2514 Abercorn St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year