Paddle by Hilton Head on a two hour nature tour, spotting local marine life along the way! After you see local dolphins and salt marshes, you'll enjoy a fireworks show while you sit on the dock.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in a 2 hour kayak nature tour before catching a fireworks display over the water
- Watch as local dolphins swim, flip, and play in the water right next to your kayak
- Ride through Broad Creek, weaving around the salt marsh channels
- See other local wildlife including mink, otter, and wading birds
- 2 hours kayak nature tour
- Fireworks display
- All gear and equipment including life vests
Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
Tours are always weather permitting, so refunds will be given if tour is rained out.
Aug 15, 2019
Our guide Mary was fantastic! She was very knowledgeable of the area and all of the local plants and animals, but more importantly she handled the group well. There was a family with an unhappy child on our tour and Mary made sure that everyone else still had a great time. My wife and I highly recommend Kayak Hilton Head and we will be back!
Aug 8, 2019
I think that you should advertise the 6:30 tour as a sunset tour.... watching the fireworks from the dock is not what I was expecting.
Aug 8, 2019
Our tour guide was so very knowledgeable and interactive. We enjoyed it throughly
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year