Whip up tasty soups that reflect the flavors of the four seasons in this cooking class in Savannah. Your expert instructor is a professionally trained chef who makes sure you're mastering the basics of these kitchen classics.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Master a variety of soups both rich and light in flavor, including polish sauerkraut soup and smoked tomato bisque
- Bake up tasty breads that pair perfectly with each soup, such as herbed focaccia or Australian damper
- Take home all the recipes you work with to recreate all the savory goodness
- Soup-making class with chef Darin
- Recipes for all items prepared in class
- Water and coffee
Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
Classes cancelled 7 days or less prior to scheduled date are non-refundable.
Meeting location:  2514 Abercorn St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year