Ghostly Tales: Savannah's Haunted Pub Crawl
Get ready to sip on chilling tales of Savannah’s haunted pubs, where the spirits are not just in the drinks
Duration: 2 hours - 2 hours, 5 minutes
Cancellation: 2 days. Learn More
- Embark on a thrilling journey through Savannah’s most historic and spectral bars, engulfed in chilling tales of the supernatural
- Stand on the very spots where the haunting events unfolded, enhancing the eerie allure of the ghost stories
- Savor your drink as you soak in the spooky ambiance, where the spirits aren’t just confined to your glass
- It is state law to have a valid photo ID to enter bars.
- Comfortable footwear is recommended as this is a walking tour.
- Dress appropriately for the weather.
- Some or all locations visited may not be handicapped accessible.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour’s start time for check in, guides leave promptly at the starting time.
13 W Bay St, Savannah, GA 31401
You will meet your guide at the King's Guard Statue at the entrance to Churchill's.
Flexible Bookings: Reschedule or get a full refund up to 48 hours before your Ghost Tour for any reason.
More activities from this operator