Paddle away on a kayaking tour where you spot bottlenose dolphins, otters and minks. Head along the calm waters of Broad Creek to enjoy a relaxing ride and spot all sorts of local wildlife.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a relaxing two-hour kayaking tour along the shores of Hilton Head with an expert guide leading the way
- See a pair of friendly bottlenose dolphins named Blackbeard and Big Bob, who eat and play alongside your boat
- Keep your eyes open to spot a world of local marine life, including minks and otters
- Kayak in the calm waters of Broad Creek as the bright sun beats down and a cool breeze blows
- Kayaking tour
- All gear and equipment, including life vests
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
Sep 14, 2020
Overall Dave did a good job giving us information regarding the area we were kayaking in but he did not give us time to enjoy the beauty and serenity of the area during our 2 hour tour. He talked 100 percent of the time with about 75 percent of the conversation not of significance to the actual tour. We did not know a polite way to ask for quiet time. Even if he wasn’t talking directly to us his voice was still loud enough that it is all we heard. It definitely took away from how good the tour could have been.
Sep 2, 2020
We LOVED our kayaking experience! So fun, and the tour guide was amazing! We had a great time!!
Aug 31, 2020
We really enjoyed the trip. The kayaks were great and Mary was so informative about the island and wildlife. We will definitely come back!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year