Paddle away on a kayaking tour where you spot bottlenose dolphins, otters and minks. Head along the calm waters of Broad Creek to enjoy a relaxing ride and spot all sorts of local wildlife.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a relaxing two-hour kayaking tour along the shores of Hilton Head with an expert guide leading the way
- See a pair of friendly bottlenose dolphins named Blackbeard and Big Bob, who eat and play alongside your boat
- Keep your eyes open to spot a world of local marine life, including minks and otters
- Kayak in the calm waters of Broad Creek as the bright sun beats down and a cool breeze blows
- Kayaking tour
- All gear and equipment, including life vests
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
May 29, 2020
We expected the trip would focus on the eco experience, but it was mostly just kayaking in the open water of Broad Creek. We expected to be in the marsh seeing animals or hearing about the local ecology. This trip would be good for someone who wants to kayak 4 miles in the creek.
Mar 21, 2020
Loves our guide. Great morning. Just wish we saw a dolphin... but the stories were great
Dec 30, 2019
Our trip was not two hours, more like 1 and a half or less. We saw no wildlife, just heard a lot of talk about who lives nearby. The history of the island was very interesting. If you could allow people from a large group pay individually instead of automatically charging to the credit card needed to make online reservation. Sometimes the person making the reservation doesn't want to pay for everyone...just make the reservation.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year