Paddle away on a kayaking tour where you spot bottlenose dolphins, otters and minks. Head along the calm waters of Broad Creek to enjoy a relaxing ride and spot all sorts of local wildlife.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a relaxing two-hour kayaking tour along the shores of Hilton Head with an expert guide leading the way
- See a pair of friendly bottlenose dolphins named Blackbeard and Big Bob, who eat and play alongside your boat
- Keep your eyes open to spot a world of local marine life, including minks and otters
- Kayak in the calm waters of Broad Creek as the bright sun beats down and a cool breeze blows
- Kayaking tour
- All gear and equipment, including life vests
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
Jul 4, 2020
Dave was very knowledgeable and made for a great trip. We saw a few dolphins and a manatee. Being in the water in the early morning was very peaceful and a great way to relax during a busy vacation.
Jul 3, 2020
Guides very nice and the whole operation was run efficiently. Kayaks themselves were also nice and the location was beautiful. My only disappointment was that we booked a two hour tour and the guide brought us back to the dock 20-25 minutes early. I would have liked the full 2 hours.
Jul 1, 2020
The guide, Sam, was on his cell phone rather than paying attention to the guests on the tour. He told us very little on our tour. We saw no dolphins. We did not expect to be out in open waters with boats and other motored crafts. It was a disappointment.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year