Roll through one of Savannah's most elegant cemeteries on a Segway PT. Cruise alongside the Wilmington River for a serene and picturesque experience while gaining knowledge about the history.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Uncover the beauty of Bonaventure, Savannah by Segway during a guided adventure
- Explore one of the area’s most elegant and historical cemeteries, checking out the sights and sounds up close
- Hear stories about the area’s history and those that are buried in the cemetery, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Guided Segway tour
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before
- The rider must be at least 18 years old (or 16-17 years old when accompanied by parent or guardian)
- Each rider will undergo one-on-one Segway PT training. This training ensures the rider is able to get on and off, move forward and make turns.
Sep 11, 2020
We had so much fun. Chris is very knowledgeable and informative. He gave us insight to Bonaventure that we would not have had if we would have gone and looked on our own. The Segway made it so easy to cover more ground without getting worn out, and they are so much fun.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year