- 1 Rating
Savannah Sweets Baking Class with Professional Chef
Tempt your tastebuds with a hands-on cooking class where you'll be creating doughy goodness. Learn everything you need to know from a pro chef who will lead your class in concocting savory and sweet tarts.
What You Will Do
- Head out to the Low Country, Savannah, and explore a scenic town filled with the tradition of southern comfort cooking
- Take advantage of a professional kitchen with everything you need to cook alongside the expert chef
- Follow the steps to make perfect tarts, then go home and replicate it for friends and family
- Make both sweet and savory tarts, and enjoy your hard work with a flavorful salad after the class
- Cooking lesson
- Recipes for all items prepared in class
- Water and coffee
Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class so that you don't miss out on the beginning of the lesson. Classes will start at the appointed time whether or not all guests have arrived. Guests ages 12-15 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Guests 16 and up may attend on their own.
Classes cancelled 7 days or less prior to scheduled date are non-refundable.
- 1 Rating
I really enjoyed our experience at Chef Darin's Kitchen table. It was a very personable and educational experience. Even for those of you like me who don't cook much or at least don't experiment much, you can feel like you are able to conquer the kitchen.