Visit historic Savannah, a coastal city known for its manicured parks, horse-drawn carriages, ornate antebellum architecture and southern food. Experience all this charming town has to offer.
- Enjoy a tour of a classic Southern city where green parks, old-time carriages and more await
- Marvel at the architecture of a by-gone age as you wander along cobblestone streets and get a feel for the area
- Check out Forsyth Park, a secluded spot shaded by magnolia blossoms and oak trees covered with Spanish moss
- See local architectural landmarks, including the Gothic-Revival Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up in downtown, Midtown and Buckhead
- Historical tour
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Wheelchair accessible. Hotel pickup at alternative locations for additional costs. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
Please cancel 72 hours before the tour date for a refund. Alternative or full refund if operator cancels tour.